possible bonanno factions 2023
-a quick list to show possible members of "possible" rival factions if we are to believe parts of the burnstein story above.

a couple questions first...
1.cammarano jr. was the official UB before he was shelved?
2.zancocchio was the official consigliere before he was shelved?
3.joseph grimaldi was a capo before he was shelved?
4.the above 3 are all still on the shelf and demoted to soldier march 2019?
5.where would any of the other families line up in this alleged upcoming mess. is there any respect from family leaders for MANCUSO? for CAMMARANO JR.?

MANCUSO faction 2023
BOSS
1.MICHAEL MANCUSO

STREET BOSS
2.JOHN PALAZZOLO
-has been in this position since 2019.
-not aware of close associates who aide him on the street. he is in his 80's i would think hes got a small crew.

CONSIGLIERE
3.VINCENT BADALAMENTI
-there is dispute as to whether badalamenti holds this position but if not him who? either way he appears to be a close allie of MANCUSO and a high ranking member.
-possible badalamenti is still capo currently acting as consigliere.

4.giuseppe bosco
-possible he is now capo of badalamenti crew or of his own.

capos
5.ernest aiello
6.john sciremammano
7.thomas difiore
-former AB,UB and capo. was MANCUSO'S first AB. not sure of current position or if still active.
8.john j. spirito sr.
-i can only assume he is now a capo or possible official UB. sr. must hold a high position considering how his son jr. behaves.

soldiers
9.john spirito jr.
10.enzo stagno
11.frank salerno
-nephew to MANCUSO. indicted in 2017 with gambino capo john ambrosio.
12.vincent caroleo
-badalamenti crew member possible acting capo.

CAMMARANO JR. faction 2023
LEADER
1.JOSEPH CAMMARANO JR.
-former AB,UB and capo. shelved since march 2019.

2.dino cammarano (brother)
-no info that he is soldier. as associate is "link" to crazy pistons biker club.
-further to the biker club the crazy pistons do not appear to be a criminally active club like others in NY. this could all be false considering the charity and good PR work other clubs like the HA have done elsewhere. i couldnt find any info of criminal activity by the club or for that matter of an alliance with other biker mc's.

3.joseph grimaldi (brother-in-law)
-former capo. shelved since march 2019.

4.john zancocchio
-former consigliere. shelved since march 2019.

5.arthur tarzia (sabella crew) acting capo?
6.natale mule (grimaldi crew) acting capo?

-i can only assume there is more allied with CAMMARANO JR. that we are not aware of.
-there also is the possibility of support coming to other capos not involved with any of this. so there exists the possibility that a 3rd un aligned faction who want nothing to do with this beef but who are willing to step up and lead family when this all comes to a head.
-finally i realize this very post is very speculative not as much however as the burnstein article. to agree with some of the above what fire bombings?