Originally Posted by Mafia101
Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Such a mystery that wiseguys don't dress like it's the 1920s anymore lol

Who says that? How about simply not dressing Like a white trash piece of shit who wants to look more like a gang banger?

You. You clearly expect them to be dressed to the nines in fancy suits like it's 1920 again. This is how people dress nowadays. Mobsters, civilians, general public. And out of all the pictures we have this is the one that set you off? He's wearing a snap back and a black shirt lol

Nice to see your racist tendencies show in this thread.

I do not think they should be dressed to the nines, sorry to break it to you. Honestly how old are you? Your age and level of maturity is really showing with the way you respond. I was simply saying how they look like trashy pieces of shit. How is that racist? This is how people dress nowadays? Not where I come from or places I hang out at. I also have some very close friends who were raised in mafia households as their fathers were all mobsters, the real deal. They do not dress like the two dumb fucks in the photo I shared, nor do anyone in their family. Its unfortunate people you hang out with do which is pathetic to be completely honest. You obviously are younger than I am, much younger.

Last edited by RushStreet; 01/19/23 01:32 PM.