Tommy Gambino was reported as the underboss in a 2001 report and people assume he's the boss now after Milano died since he held the next highest rank. He's not criminally active or not directly but there's talk he and his brother are still involved with his father and extended family in Sicily and new York. Whatever is going on is Gambino Family controlled. The inductions were for the gambinos who are involved in Ontario. The la family does have historic links to Ontario and Buffalo and one of the remaining la members is living in Buffalo currently

Joseph Gagliano might not be made and Dominick Gullo also never reported to be made died in 2020 in Vegas.

Tampa still has half a dozen member left and they mingle with out of town mobsters. The most recent activity was from government witness Mamone last year or in 2021 when he was indicted in a medical fraud scam and believe or not he sold out his conspirators again. There might be some activity that is *under* Tampa but there members are not active but other families do recognize them from what I've been told

There's a recent gambling case that just came to light out of Rochester and its huge considering its 2 guys. No names have been released yet and no connection to lcn. I agree that whatever is left is under Buffalo or the bonannos since Rochester was never recognized as a family just a rogue element of Buffalo

I can't see Pittsburgh having anyone left. There was a clear decline in membership for decades and it ended with Ciancutti. The remnant associates are doing their own thing. Maybe Philly will take over the action there who knows

Last edited by Mafia101; 01/18/23 12:14 PM.