Originally Posted by VitoCahill
and where is the logic in just believing any of these articles recently published and not questioning some of it? burnstein has put out alot in last couple days and we r just supposed to nod and say oh yeah right again man. no sources,no pics,no documents,no indictments,no cooperating witness,no confirmation from other reliable sources. un named sources is all we get. so pardon my questioning of all that i've posted on but for many reasons they have no basis in reality and some sound made up to get subscribers.

That's what I've been saying. He loves sprinkling in a few details here and there to give his articles some meat. As I said the other day there's a reason he's the only one writing these things anywhere.

- Sure there's a little something left in Kansas but do I believe Philly is there working hand in hand? No
- Is it possible the outift has made some guys in the last 20 years of course but did they double or triple in size from the 28 members? No way

It's a miracle gangstereport has all of a sudden received all these juice exclusive stories just as they added a paywall. I know Scott Burnstein is Jewish but he must have some Irish guys behind him to get this lucky