- can find info that dellorusso was imprisoned for the time period 1994-2004...however using the FEDERAL inmate locator it would appear that he never served FEDERAL time. so dellorusso was imprisoned in a state prison although which one i am not sure. it was not a ny state one as his name also does not show up?

-have found info that michael sarno was arrested in 1990, sentenced august 18 1993 to 6.5 years. it appears he was out on bond in period 1990-1993. sarno and others were indicted again jan.22 1993 on different charges and convicted of such in 1996. sarno then was indicted before sentence on original 1990 charges. therefore would have still been awaiting sentence not already sent off to any FEDERAL pen. when all was said and done sarno was finally released from all of these charges october 20 1999. i can find no info where sarno did his time.

-delaurentis was imprisoned from 1993 up until his release on mar 22 2006. the only records i can find was that one of the FEDERAL prisons he spent time at if not all was fci elkton in ohio.

conclusions:
-so there is a 3 year window where these 3 men could have crossed paths (1996-1999) if we believe that sarno was only FEDERALLY imprisoned post 1996.
-there would then be a further window of 5 years (1999-2004) where only dellorusso and delaurentis could have crossed paths. but no info where dellorusso served time.
-i don't believe that authorities in chicago would have detained sarno out of state leading up to his 1996 conviction on racketeering where he was sentenced to FEDERAL time.its possible sarno was already in A FED prison after 1993 sentence but seems odd if he was re indicted on diff crimes in same city. sarno and delaurentis were both indicted in feb 1990 where delaurentis was sentenced to FEDERAL time in 1993. it would also seem unlikely that sarno and delaurentis would end up at same facility considering others in same feb 1990 indictment were sent elsewhere.

robert bellavia-fci pelkin,ill.
rocco infelise-fci el reno,oklahoma
louis marino-fci oxford,wisconsin
robert salerno-fci greenville,ill.

-the 4 above as well as delaurentis quite possibly spent time in other facilities but i cant find where.
-so if anyone out there has proof that dellorusso served time with either sarno or delaurentis that could prove part of the above story otherwise that slim connection is baseless to proving a current alliance between these 2 crime groups. there would also be the fact that historically the outfit and lucchese family have NEVER worked together,been indicted together or for that matter is there any proof of the outfit working with any of the other ny based crime families.
-vincent faraci once worked at crazy horse too in las vegas...sorry.