Okay, so... I reviewed the scoring and below is how I see it. I see no evidence to suggest that the standings would turn out any different had we included points from Week 18 to make up for the cancelled Cin/Buf game. Despite Yahoo's decision to zero all points from the cancelled game, I have decided to keep the points that were scored up until the game was stopped (even though it makes no difference in the standings). IF I can add those points to the Yahoo system I will, but they'll be displayed here on the BB...

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

1 JG 153 -- not affected by Cin/Buf game
2 JL 88 -- 88 pts when game stopped, 87 pts after game cancelled. W18 his 2 players scored 39 pts (22+17) so no reason to believe they would've scored the 66+ points necessary to win the championship.

THIRD PLACE GAME

3 MM 158 -- not affected by Cin/Buf game
4 KJ 93 -- 93 pts when game stopped, 82 pts after game cancelled. W18 his 3 players scored 25 pts (14+6+5), still not enough to catch up.

FIFTH PLACE GAME

5 LN 132 -- 132 pts when game stopped, 130 pts after game cancelled. W18 his QB scored 28 pts.
6 NM 121 -- not affected by Cin/Buf game; no way to catch up

SEVENTH PLACE GAME

7 LI 138 pts -- 138 pts when game stopped, 134 pts after game cancelled. W18 Diggs scored 23 pts..
8 BB 126 pts -- 126 pts when game stopped, 120 pts after game cancelled. W18 Buff D scored 22 pts, not enough to catch up.

THUS,

The final standings: JG, JL, MM, KJ, LN, NM, LI, BB, DB, YO

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations