Originally Posted by eastsideofvan
Originally Posted by Liggio
Those government snakes really don't have a life.

Well...not exactly. I mean obviously I'm here 'cause I'm fascinated by the Mafia genre like everyone else here, but let's not actually pretend like these guys aren't criminals. Brilliant criminals perhaps, with a storied history and a certain code of honour, perhaps, moreso than other criminals - but my God, it's the Government's *job* to catch and prosecute known offenders. Of course the government is trying to uphold the law - and thank God they are.

And I think even the most hardened old time LCN guys would agree with that - if you could catch them, the right way, they'd take their sentence and do their time. That's the game.

If someone else in the life kills them, that's the game too. Nobody in that life is under any illusions about that.

Lorenzo Mannino is a leader in a major, ongoing criminal conspiracy against the public. Don't lose sight of that.

100%

Everyone is attracted to the "Good Life" most of these gangsters have these guys grow up poor, but the State has to enforce the law otherwise it will be like the Wild West.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"