I'll wait them out. If need be, I can go through all the matchups to see which ones may've been impacted by the tragic accident and come up with a remedy so everyone feels comfortable with the results.... but let's see what they do first...

Originally Posted by Fantasy Football Status Update

We understand Yahoo Fantasy Football managers are awaiting news regarding the postponed Week 17 matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Buffalo Bills. Our main concern is Damar’s health at this time. Our thoughts are with Damar, his family and the Buffalo Bills. Considering these are unprecedented circumstances, we wanted to provide as much clarity as we can while awaiting the NFL’s final decision on the game.

Here’s what you need to know if you are competing in a season-long fantasy league with active playoffs:

* Week 17 standings will update for now, but scoring updates will be applied once a decision regarding the Bills-Bengals game status is made by the NFL. Waivers will be processed as normal for leagues playing in week 18.
* Yahoo will be honoring the official NFL Gamebook for Week 17 by updating the stats and fantasy scores in our game to match the official record.
* If official NFL scoring changes impact the result of your Week 17 matchup, we will retroactively adjust Week 18 matchups to reflect the change.
* Payouts for Private and Public Prize Leagues will not be processed until a final decision is made by the NFL on the Bills-Bengals game status.
* League commissioners have the choice to make manual changes through their commissioner tools but we encourage commissioners to wait until the NFL makes a final decision on the game’s status.
* If your league has any active Week 18 playoff matchups, you should set your lineup as usual.

Please bookmark this article to monitor the latest updates or follow @YahooFantasy.

Thank you for choosing our platform for your fantasy experience and we truly appreciate your patience during this time.

-Your friends at Yahoo Fantasy

Last edited by J Geoff; 01/04/23 01:24 AM. Reason: added links

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations