Good list by HK.

Aurello started out as a cat burglar. He went through a few different fences in the Bonanno, Colombo, and Gambino families. It was Peter Ferrara who seen the potential in Toddo, and put him on recorded with him. Pumps was a fence for goods, Aurello and Ferrara became close to where Aurello visited Ferrara home in Dyker Heights a couple times a week and their wives went on vacation together. By 1952, Aurello was a silent partner in the vending machines business, by 1955 a catering company. After Rava was killed, Aurello became a silent partner in an restaurant, that he operated as a bookie in one of the back rooms, and if there were problems in the neighborhood, he was one of the top guys to come to to straighten it out. He was actually one of the guys that were with Dellacroce when a couple of Gallo members tried to assault Dellacroce, the other being an ex boxer. He was supposedly there at the time to serve as a messenger for Anthony Rizzo as Dellacroce and Rizzo had some sort of beef. After Rizzo died, Ferrara became capo, Aurello was Ferrara righthand man. Aurello and Jimmy Brown became close around this time, Toddo vending machines became a lot bigger and Ferrara and him got in the jukebox business with Joe Rosenberg. 1965, Joe Biondo, is removed as underboss, Aurello and Jimmy Brown had a good idea on buying property in Staten Island, which made them a lot of money to where Ferrara gave them a lot of praise to Gambino. This period is where Aurello transferred from Blue collar to White Collar crimes. Aurello was involved in property deals but when it came to construction he let Jimmy Brown or John D'Alessio handle that aspect. Became capo after Ferrara died, and was around Gambino a lot more. 1972 was putting money out on the streets, before that he mainly just loaned money to members at low rates. 1976 he voted for Castellano to become boss as Gambino wished it, and is said to have been one of those that talked to Dellacroce before the meeting as Dellacroce always liked and respected Aurello.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green