Originally Posted by southshorekid
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry
Thank you and I'll tell my friend to try Ristorante Panorama while he's in Philly :-)

Google their website...halve of their shit (menu) is all my creations from back in the day...lol....I was there from 1993 to 2000 as the Sous Chef de Cuisine...

Very cool. You still in the biz? Random question but were you involved with a now closed restaurant/bar that used to be in old city that had “unique” bathrooms and two names? Not trying to “out” myself here but I have a feeling our paths may have crossed a while back.

Ahh.. my friend that I may or may not know...I was the Lunch Sous Chef @ "Paradigm" @ 3rd & Chestnut 4 about a yr....under the tutelage of a certain Chef Dave Grier...the restaurant was owned by a dude w/ Joey Merlino connections by the name of Dave Cirrlino??(not sure if I got that last name right)....Merlino was a silent partner in that joint...the bathroom doors would og up when u locked them , thus u could see out , but nobody could see in..very cool... long lines & when Joey came in , he did not want 2 wait in line , so he came into the kitchen & proceeded 2 piss in the mop sink in fu--ing kitchen...1 time ..he did it while Mayor Ed Rendell was in the building..funny shit..& he had no class as far as food was concerned..always ordered a London Broil cheesteak when there other nice choices as sesame crusted Ahi Tuna Sandwich as he always came in 4 lunch ,never dinner..what a cheapskate....& no I am not inthe biz anymore ..I am retired w/ a healthy income as a Landlord of a major size property & some disabilaty payments I do OK..

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...