Originally Posted by jace
I stand by what I said, if I adapted to new info as it came up I'm proud I did. You are holding some sort of personal grudge, you're being a baby. The article does vindicate him, don't take what I said a week ago and apply it to what I side about the article you just put up today. The news story you found shows Gigante did not assault anyone, and that he tried to help. Now you are calling Levy a Genovese enforcer, You keep moving the goalposts.

Of course you do, doubling down on your ignorance is what people like you do. Further you accuse me of having a personal grudge, when in fact, it is you who has repeatedly made childish comments and resorted to name calling when you don't make your point in debate. If you think the article vindicated him because he didn't hurt anyone it certainly calls into question the content of his character. Both Levy and McCalla were known Genovese associates and enforcers and the fact that a man of the cloth chooses to associate himself with likes of them, undermines his credibility as a priest.