THE TRIAL IN REGGIO
'Ndrangheta murderer, the repentant Fondacaro: "In 1986 the P2 was still active in Calabria"
The collaborator of justice is testifying in the appeal process that is being celebrated in Reggio: «The Masonic lodge directly affiliated with Lico Gelli was in Gioia Tauro»

by Vincenzo Imperitura November 14, 2022 12:38

« I have been a Freemason since 1982, I was in the "Giustinianea" lodge in Piazza del Gesù which belonged to Giulio Andreotti. But I was also in contact with Calabrian lodges». In the courtroom there are the statements of the collaborator of justice Marcello Fondacaro in the Appeal process of the 'Ndrangheta massacre that is being celebrated in these hours in the Palace of Justice of Reggio Calabria. Statements that lead to one of the darkest periods in the history of the Republic.

«In Gioia Tauro there was a lodge affiliated directly to Licio Gelli's P2 which was led by Giuseppe Strangi, father-in-law of Nello Piromalli, son of Gioacchino. Smiling told me that, aiming to get into my good graces, he confided many things to me and asked me several times to join in my turn. From what I know, an offshoot of the P2 continued to exist in Gioia Tauro in 1986, having survived the Anselmi law. And that lodge in turn had other associates. One was in Gioiosa Jonica and was led by Baron Placido. Once I also found Don Stilo there».

"The king is dead, long live the king!"