Take the most lousy, piece of shit Camorra clan and compare it to the most lowly African-American street gang, the least powerful and unorganized Camorra clan will win every time. Same thing if you compare the most powerful, drug-rich African-American gang to the most powerful Camorra clan, the Camorra clan will still win. I guess we could draw comparisons between the most powerful African-American gang to the least powerful Camorra clan and of course the African-Americans would win, but that wouldn't be a fair comparison now would it?

As far as young Italian gangsters being inspired by gangsta rap culture, that goes both ways. Likewise, many hip-hop artists are inspired by the Italian mob, in fact many artists are named after Italian mobsters as well as other American outlaws, everyone is inspired by someone. I'm not sure if some young, teenage Italian gangsters on the streets of Naples even matter, I'm sure they're certainly mocked and scoffed at by the big Camorra bosses who command solid clans and whose tentacles reach into all levels of Campanian society. I'm sure those young punk Camorristi are inspired by them too.

Last edited by Liggio; 10/15/22 07:37 PM.