I dont know about that. I do know years ago he got beat up in Queens at Sugardaddys. As far as I know he was not invited, and was told to sit at the opposite side of the club. I honestly would not he surprised if he did get knocked down to the floor in Tampa.

Close with Sr Gotti? No, he was around Jr and was more Jrs paparazzi entourage. He really was held at arms length, until Jr needed cash and started making stupid moves in fear that his position would be lost. Alite was one of those guys as Jr needed something outside the influence of Arnold and them. If Jr was smart he would have sent a guy to scout florida properly, as well as heed the advise of those veterans that were still speaking with him. That was a stupid move on Jrs part and even his father knew it and made it known, but it was the proposed members list that really made Sr want to beat up his son and that is a different story. Anyway Jr should have listened to Jackie and got rid of Alite as Alite had gotten a bad rap on the streets of New York. Alite was really a nobody that was in the right place at the right time. As far as I can figure out, Alite was not on record with any one and was a hang around, if he was somebody he would have been an associate or if not an associate, then someone that was respected in his area and John Alite was not.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green