Originally Posted by blueracing347
What a waste of resources. I could leave my house at noon and come back by 5pm and legally buy some bud, go play table games, bet on my Bucs, play my numbers, hang out with naked women while being served alcohol, and go get a cash advance and it's all legal! The feds need to go tackle real problems. They're still cracking down on gambling? The Fuck?

I agree 1,000,000%...but a lot of the government is lazy and know its easier (and makes bigger headlines) to bust a bunch of middle-aged and elderly Italian guys with funny nicknames who don't attack police or shoot at them as they make arrests, than it is to investigate and go after REAL dangerous criminals like armed robbers, rapists, muggers, wanton murderers, terrorists, and nut jobs.

The cops and feds like it nice and easy. Smooth and silk, and they look like hero's for taking down bookies, gamblers, and shylocks. It's a very fucked up judicial system to say the least....but thats nothing new. It's been that way since the alleged "Mafia" came on the scene.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/17/22 11:02 AM.