https://www.golocalprov.com/news/RI...aron-Hernandez-Faces-Felony-Charges-Link

Looks like he's under Good Looking Matty. Can't be good for him either.

Multiple Sources Corobrate, "Affiliation with New England La Cosa Nostra"
The RISP document by Lynch further states, "I began to conduct intermittent surveillance of GUILMETTE in furtherance of this information. While doing so, I determined that GUILMETTE appeared to be a surveillance conscious individual who, from my opinion, was savvy in his movements and his actions. From this time to August of the year 2021, I, along other members of the State Police Intelligence Unit received information from three additional confidential sources. These sources will hereinafter be referred to as Source Two, Source Three, and Source Four. The cumulative results of these meetings from these confidential sources provided further support that GUILMETTE uses Target Telephone I to communicate with individuals in furtherance of his criminal activities. This source information also shed light on GUILMETTE's involvement in the sale of cocaine as well as his affiliation with the NELCN."

"In August and September 2021, I, along with members of the Intelligence Unit met with a fifth previously reliable confidential source hereinafter referred to as Source Five, and in the masculine gender, to protect his or her identity. Source Five has never provided me with information that has proven to be false. Furthermore, information from Source Five has previously led to the successful arrest of an individual in possession of large quantities of illegal narcotics. Source Five advised that GUILMETTE was, at this time, involved in a large-scale cocaine smuggling and distribution operation. Source Five believed that GUILMETTE was importing large-quantities of cocaine into the State of Rhode Island. Source Five advised that GUILMETTE was using Target Telephone I to orchestrate this operation. Source Five advised that GUILMETTE was responsible for this operation under the approval of Matthew Guglielmetti, and that GUILMETTE was allegedly paying Mathew Guglielmetti with proceeds from his cocaine sales to demonstrate his allegiance to the NELCN," according to the RISP.

"Source Five positively identified REDACTED as an individual involved in GUILMETTE's operation. Additionally, Source Five positively identified two individuals, REDACTED and REDACTED, as two individuals working with GUILMETTE to import and sell cocaine. Another examination of the telephone records for Target Telephone I at this time determined that GUILMETTE was again in contact with phone numbers belonging to Guglielmetti, REDACTED as well as REDACTED and REDACTED. Additionally, GUILMETTE was also
in frequent contact with individuals with narcotics related criminal histories as well as suspected telephone numbers belonging to individuals with affiliations to the NELCN," according to the State Police.