Originally Posted by jace
Originally Posted by Bosslady13
Haven’t posted in long time but on this one I had to! So my girlfriend was there! She is also friendly with Joey grimaldi’s wife so she went to pay her respects. I can tell you that she called me immediately after it happened and what jerry wrote about today was not at all what she had told me happened. She told me camarano caught it pretty good and that they even knocked down one of those fake walls they use in wakes you separate the rooms, she said Dino joe’s brother did nothing, a biker did try to jump in but he got hit immediately when the 2 groups were separated some yelling back and forth went on and then the bonanno guys hit another biker on their way out . All that about these guys getting beat up and left on the floor I guess jerry added for ratings or he’s getting his info from someone on camarano’s side but according to my friend the bonanno guy got the best of camarano and the bikers . I’m sure we will hear more about this and find out the truth eventually

I believe this more than I believe Capeci's story. Thanks. I hope you can clear more of it up.

Don't encourage her lol

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away