Originally Posted by CNote
I was working at the Queens Costco on Vernon Blvd by the Queensborough Bridge riverfront to the East River. I am an eye witness to what happened that day and was dating a survivor who was working at JP Morgan in WTC 1. It's an insult to the memory of those who gave their last full measure of grace on earth to die in those buildings to suggest it was anything but what it was, a stupidly simple plan that took advantage of a lax aviation travel security system and succeeded.
It's well known that Louie DiBono the Gambino soldier, cut corners on the Fireproofing Contact for the World Trade Centers and failed to coat or only minimally coated the steel girder trellis throughout both Towers. This significantly impacted the structural integrity when exposed to the extreme temperatures of the fireball ignited by the fuel, building and office materials and directly led to the collapse of both Towers.

1000% correct CNote.

I also lost several boyhood school chums that awful day and what you're saying is 100% correct, and anybody who spews any other bullshit like what Liggio is doing is either #1: completely delusional, #2: completely full of shit, #3: a half a terrorist sympathizer, #4: certainly NOT an American citizen (or in the alternative, an Anti-American sympathizer at best), #5: just a jerk off antagonist, #6: or just a straight out jerk off to begin with, and a disgruntled prick!

THERE IS NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT!

PS: May I also say he's also a very callous and disrespectful individual to so cavalierly "dismiss" our pain and suffering who further even DARES to accuse us (The U.S.of A.) of bombing and sabotaging our own citizens....What a fucking idiot and loser this guys is. He is really sick!

I don't normally ever talk this way about a fellow poster. But in Liggio's case I'm gonna make an exception!