Originally Posted by JCrusher
Originally Posted by DiLorenzo
Originally Posted by jace
There are way too many out there. I actually like Angel Gotti's, but I have seen her video liked Franzese in the beginning.

I don;t think I've ever seen seen the video with Angel Gotti you're mentioning, but I used to think she was one of the respectable ones from the family until I saw that episode where she said the next door told her mother ''Wtf was he doing in the street to begin with''

There's no chance he ever said that, and its insulting to his family to hear it....

The Gotti family are all trash....Maybe Fat Pete is the exception

. I agree with you 100%. The Gotti women love to make Favara out to be a demon which is total nonsense. As for presentation I would have to say right now Gravano is probably at the top even though he is starting to repeat stories and he always tries to make himself look like the hero which gets tiresome. I’ve heard Mikey Scars is coming out with one soon too

You have a bizarre obsession with he Gotti's, especially the non-mob ones like the daughters. I have not seen Angel Gotti talk of Favara, maybe she did. Consider they may be right on Favara, you can't possible know.