Originally Posted by GangstersInc
The Death of an Outlaw: Hells Angels boss “Sonny” Barger passes away at 83 after living life on the edge https://gangstersinc.org/blog/the-death-of-an-outlaw-hells-angels-boss-sonny-barger-passes-away

Not to nit pick but some things in that article aren't quite accurate. He and his sister were raised by their father and I believe an aunt.

He was in prison under a I believe 10 to life sentence in the 70s. He was probably going to do close to life. After years of trying they got him out on a technicality from a previous case. I'd call 10 to life serious charges.

This is only argumentative, but they didn't really beat and stab their way through the crowd at altamont, the fight came to them due to their location. The guy they killed went to his car to get his gun before going to the stage and directly inserting himself into the action.

I like your site. Crazy fact, on that bombing/conspiracy case He did time for, he and Taco Bowman arrived at court one day and got out of the same car in front of everyone.

Last edited by alicecooper; 06/30/22 02:00 PM.