It's there's to lose IMO. Not only do they have the best record in baseball at 52-18, but statistically they're dominating as well with the lowest team ERA, most runs scored, and I think the most homeruns of any team in MLB. However, what frightens me is, their pitchers are all not going to give them 200+ innings. The most Nestor Cortes has throw in a single season is 93 innings last year and he's currently already at 74. Severino hasn't thrown more than 190 since 2018 and he's already at 66. Cole, Monty, and Taillon should be fine but they're going to need to add pitching at the deadline. I know they've got some kids from the minors but they're in the bullpen. They'd need to be stretched out as starters and then who takes their spot in the pen? And will this be another Joba Chamberlain situation where these kids bounce from bullpen to starter? LOVE the way they're playing right now (especially after putting up that 4 spot on the Asterisks last night to walk off) but they're a long way from winning it at this time unfortunately. A lot of baseball left to be played.