Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
I have never been big into guys who turn informants doing podcasts. Especially Franzese. I think he is a total clown. Admittedly, I did tune into Sammy's early on because obviously he's someone who at a certain point carried quite a bit of weight in that life, and he certainly would have some stories to tell. Not too long into listening to his stuff, you start to notice that every story he tells he makes himself out to be a hero. He also constantly uses Gotti's name for clout, which is already way played out by everyone. Now he talks about shit that is either patently false, or just not interesting. The guy is clearly a scumbag, as are virtually all these guys who have podcasts. Just a big scam, but there's always going to be suckers who eat it up.

Out of all the YouTube rat podcasters, Michael Franzese is by far the worst. Sammy is terrible too but Franzese is a bigger hypocrite. He also stretches the truth in a way I've not seen many people do before. If he won a million dollars in the lotto, he'd tell you he won two. 10 years later, that number becomes three million.