Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
Well, I guess they made their point now didn't they.

They used those two kids like any other prop.
and it looks like you took it bait, line and sinker. Those poor officers should not have to be put into this dog and pony show.

FS-

With all due respect, as far as those kids and the officers go, it is what it is, and you and I saw it live, with our own eyes! But I'll give you this though, the parents of those kids should NEVER have allowed their chidren to be out in that position in the first place. That in itself was a bit irresponsible on the parent's part, no question. But also those officers did NOT have to pat down those kids bodies, let alone cuff them! C'mon now. But it has turned into a media event, and I don't like that either. A political circus, a media show, it all stinks!!!!! At this point, no matter which side you take, the bottom line is that after 8 days of no feeding tube, no water, we all hope and pray that she does not suffer anymore and that God has mercy on her.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.