TIS-

From our past conversations, I know that you are a very compassionate person, and that you, like myself, would do whatever you could to help out another human being. As parents, we both feel the pain that this girl's parents are feeling knowing that their daughter is starving and thirsting to death. I cannot imagine, for the life of me, sitting next to my daughter and not being able to at the very least put a damn Ice Chip to her lips! Outrageous!

Originally when this story first began to gain more attention, I listened to and watched the reports with an open mind. But the last two days for me have been like sitting on a jury. You listen to the evidence and then reach a conclusion. After watching this story for the last few days and hearing nurses' that took care of her and finding out facts that were never even brought out at first, it is just outrageous how this whole situation is being handled! The lack of compassion of some of the people involved in this case is just mind boggling!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.