That's where I'm torn, the fact that if they allow her to die, they're gonna starve her. I don't care what condition your in, starvation is completely inhumane, and it has to feel utterly painful. It's probably torture at its absolute worse. They say she can last a couple weeks without food or water, but that's not true. Your body can last a few weeks without food, but without water, you won't make it past a few days. Then there's the whole "injection" thing, that I, too, have thought about TIS. But that itself will open up an even bigger can of worms. If they were to allow her to die, would that be the most humane way to do it? Yes, most definitely. But the state giving a lethal injection to someone completely innocent of any crime, and someone so helpless as Terri Schiavo would raise controversy the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. It's a tough call. All I can say is that if I were in the condition of Terri Schiavo, I wouldn't wanna live, but I also wouldn't wanna die of starvation.

God be with her.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis