Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by The Iceman:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
First thing pat I want to reply to your words of god dmaned republicans. Yeah like it's totally their fault. Granted they controll congress but they don't control it by a large margin. I'm sure your precious democraps are highly involved in this as well.
What do they have you watching out there in Nebraska? This is all Republicans pushing this bill. [/b][/quote]Don't forget Pat this is about a life that's an area where the republicans have always had a strong stance. :rolleyes:

One more thing don't badmouth nebraska. [/b][/quote]This isn't about a life. This is about a woman whose is all but dead, you know, that's why they call her brain dead. She has no sense of what is going on. Would you want to be kept alive in her state?

I'm not busting on Nebraska, so get over your mood swings. I'm being serious. Name a Democrat in the House or Senate who 'pushed' for this bill.

I'm not having a mood swing, believe me you'd know it if I was. It's just that when you mentioned the words. "what do they have you watching out there in nebraska?" it seemed like a derogatory statement towards nebraska. Now DMC said that 47 democraps have signed onto this bill, for from a point of view that's just the same as pushing for it.

Oh and why don't you go back and re-read what I originally said I was against congress getting involved in this in the first place. And I think she should die.