My 2 cents:

Terri Schiavo is brain-dead. The choice of life or death is now out of her hands, and should be in the hands of her husband, not her family. There is no hope for her. If you have to be hooked up to machines to remain alive, then you aren't meant to be alive, and that point can't be disputed. It's noble that her family is fighting so hard to keep her alive, but for what? The woman is suffering! They don't wanna let go. If you look at it from a psychological perspective, who would want to live in such a condition, given the choice? Those who say they would are most likely not telling the truth. No one enjoys suffering, and that is what this woman is doing. The choice should be left to her husband, and her husband wants to end her suffering, and let it go. That should be the end of it.

*****EDIT*****
BTW, the United States government getting involved in this is completely ludicrous. It's not their business!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis