Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
Apple this has all been litigated to death for five or six years now. The whole thing is insane.
..[/QB][/QUOTE]

Sure, it's insane. Thanks to Mr. Michael Schiavo. He could've given care of Terri to her parents and family years ago, preventing them from suffering a loss that they're obviously not ready to accept. But all the while, he's insisted that he's going forward '...for Terri...it's all about Terri'.

Well, if it's all about Terri, then I wish he'd stop plastering his face all over television complaining that the gov't is trampling all over HIS personal life.

Personally, I think it's all but over and Terri's feeding tube will not be re-inserted. Once she's gone, I only hope her husband can sleep nights and live with the suffering he's inflicted on HER family while supposedly doing '...what Terri wanted...'.

Best,
Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON