Originally Posted by Iceveins
Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by Iceveins
Something I have been trying to clear up....

All sources list Roy DeMeo as the 4th of 5 children. I know he had 2 older brothers Louie and Tony and a sister Anna. I can't find any mention of child #5.

However in this pic attached of him with his family, are 4 children. I always thought that was Roy on the left. Which would mean on the right is brother Louie, the little girl is sister Anna and then a nameless baby boy below his mother. His older brother Tony was 10 years older than Roy and was a marine so I assumed he was either overseas or dead when this photo was taken.

So a few things of note:

Who is child #5?

If the above is correct, this means Roy is 3rd of 5 children, not 4th.

OR...

Roy is actually the baby in this picture, the kid on the left is Tony and one child has yet to be born.....and we still don't know that youngest child's gender/name.

OR

Roy is the YOUNGEST of 5 children, he's the baby in this pic, one sibling is missing from this picture presumably Tony, and the unidentified 5th child is one the older boys here.

Any insight?

There was a youngest brother born about 10 years after Roy not shown in this family image. It was Louis, Anthony, Anna, Roy and then the youngest son.

So the kid all the way to the left in the pic I posted is not Roy but rather his brother Tony and Roy is actually the baby with the blonde hair?

If that's the case who is mystery sibling #5? Not a mention of the 5th child anywhere.

I believe the youngest son is mentioned in Murder Machine as the son who goes to live in Italy with his mother after Anthony DeMeo Sr. passed away.