Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
Then it only interferes with what happens between an adult and an adult. Terri is responsive and I've heard numerous reports of her responding when they talk about death, and how SHE doesn't want it. Since she can't personally go to court and fight it and her husband wants her dead then her wishes should just be ignored? It's not a matter of the parents MAKING the decision it is the parents FIGHTING FOR THEIR DAUGHTER'S decision.

and no I'm saying there was no need to say God Damned, you could have just said Republicans but you put in the God Damned as flame bait.
Please show evidence of this. According to a doctor who was on CNN yesterday, it's VERY ordinary for someone in a vegitative state to smile and look at the person talking to them, but they have no understanding of what is going on.

Oh, I forgot about your virgin ears. :p :rolleyes: I'll use darn next time. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur