Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Originally Posted by NYMafia
All this week and next is "Boss" week at Mob Fireside Chat....nothing but the capos, leaders, and capo regimes

If you get a chance would love to see you do something on Accardo. I also will tell you I read your write up on the Chicago outfit, and thought it was awesome!

Thank you BT93. Lisa and I always appreciate a positive "job well done" from our readers.

I didn't have Tony Accardo on my short list, but if you really want me to, I (promise) you down the pike a bit I will try and do him justice with an ass-kicking bio for you, ok my man?

Just please have patience because I have over 30 projects in varying stages of completion now (literally). In fact I just posted up a deep-dive bio for a fan of ours who requested Gaetano (Toddo) Marino. And that took me over 2 or 3 months from the time he asked me to complete. But it did come out awesome I can tell you that much. I think it was worth the wait.

Appreciate that! And of course, not trying to be pushy. Just somebody I've always been incredibly fascinated by. As always, enjoy conversing with you.

Same here pal. Always a pleasure!

Last edited by NYMafia; 05/24/22 06:05 PM.