Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Originally Posted by NYMafia
All this week and next is "Boss" week at Mob Fireside Chat....nothing but the capos, leaders, and capo regimes

If you get a chance would love to see you do something on Accardo. I also will tell you I read your write up on the Chicago outfit, and thought it was awesome!

Thank you BT93. Lisa and I always appreciate a positive "job well done" from our readers.

I didn't have Tony Accardo on my short list, but if you really want me to, I (promise) you down the pike a bit I will try and do him justice with an ass-kicking bio for you, ok my man?

Just please have patience because I have over 30 projects in varying stages of completion now (literally). In fact I just posted up a deep-dive bio for a fan of ours who requested Gaetano (Toddo) Marino. And that took me over 2 or 3 months from the time he asked me to complete. But it did come out awesome I can tell you that much. I think it was worth the wait.

Appreciate that! And of course, not trying to be pushy. Just somebody I've always been incredibly fascinated by. As always, enjoy conversing with you.