Originally Posted by Newengland
NYMafia

What I meant was a figure of speech. I did not mean anyone who listens to their lies is a stupid. You do your homework and if you are incorrect about something you say it. It’s truly crazy about how many guys are compromised and the guys who have testified. They are honored by people who know nothing about the life and I mean nothing.

No, I followed what you said and how you meant it...And I agreed with you.

Most of these podcasts run by former "so-called" mob guys, (and especially these new country-bumpkin legit-sucker type podcasters who popped up) and have recently converged onto the "mob genre" scene as well, are so mind-numbing to try and watch. Boring with a capital B.

Of all of them there's only been one particular fella who I thought had a bit on the ball for awhile. But as time goes on I see he's another empty suit.

I honestly don't understand how the general public (as uninitiated as they may be to the mob) could be so gullible as to believe what these fellas have to say. It just goes to prove that old adage correct, that "a sucker is born every day, and two to take him!"

Are these people so starved for entertainment that they will watch anything and anyone? Regardless of how mindless the content is, so long as its packaged as "the mafia"?