Hey Signor Vitelli, I agree but we have to face the facts that with movies and TV shows based on true story, those things are always going to happen. Imagine a 13 year old kid watching The Irishman and thinking that Frank Sheeran killed Joe Gallo, or that Buffalino was the mastermind behind Anastasia's murder.

But, they just may get interested enough to start researching, reading and learning about the mob as much as all of us on the forum do. Everyone has to start somewhere; personally I got interested in the mob by watching The Sopranos and I thought all mobsters were rich playboys who kill people like it's nothing in the 2000s; until I started reading and learning. But the original story has to be just dramatic enough and big enough that it gets people interested in the subject.

We're seeing a similar trend with Winning Time: The Rise Of The Lakers Dynasty which is also an amusing show, but some of the key people from the Lakeshow era (such as Jerry West and Magic Johnson) are openly against it. But it still had some of my friends who weren't originally interested in basketball researching and reading about the Lakeshow era from the 80s and they realize things weren't exactly how they got portrayed in the show, but just close enough that it's believable.

FYI - this is where I watch The Offer for free - https://watchseries.pub/watch-tv/watch-the-offer-full-online-79630.8284480 (if this is against the rules please let me know and I'll edit the message).

Some characters and situations aren't that realistic when you know as much as we do (Carlo Gambino and Tommy Lucchesse sitting together in a cafe waiting for Joe Colombo, while T.L. is counting money on the table) but it's still fun to watch regardless!