Originally Posted by Lou_Para
"Reclaiming History" is the definitive work on the JFK assassination. It should be required reading for people on both sides of the conspiracy debate.

But, just to speak to my earlier point,I loaned it to a pro - conspiracy friend of mine, and after several weeks he returned it. When I asked what he thought,his reply was "Well it was written by a prosecutor,so of course he's going to be biased toward a lone gunman conclusion".

It never ends.

When I was younger I used to buy into the conspiracy argument. I truly believed there was no way that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Until I read Reclaiming History. I've probably recommended it to everybody I know who believes there was a conspiracy. My cousin was one of 'em. He was convinced it had something to do with LBJ and the CIA, but because he read Bugliosi's book he now believes in the lone gunman theory. You can sway people if they are willing to approach the issue critically. Check your ego at the door and actually study the facts. The Warren Commission got it right.

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away