Originally Posted by Lenox
Hi buddy
How can we find the testimony of Mikey flat top DeRosa? He gave up Mikey Yammine and I want to see what information he supply.

"

If it was a "federal" case, then you gotta contact the "Eastern District of New York (the Brooklyn Courts down at Cadman Plaza). You go into the clerks office and request the transcripts for that particular case. You should have the case docket # handy so she doesn't fuck up what file you want. They will charge you for the transcripts so be ready with cash or a credit card. But DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, ask for ALL trial testimony or you're gonna have to take a bank loan to pay for it all. You're specifically looking for Michael DeRosa's day in court and his testimony only, Direct, and cross examination. Ok??

If its a state case then the local NYS Supreme Court will have files on it. It's basically the same procedure. Ok Lenox?

The last time I went and requested court trial testimony it cost me $68 dollars. And that was for just one particular rat's testimony. So it can get a bit costly depending upon the length of the testimony transcripts you seek.

Best of luck to you. I hope this was helpful to you.