GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 693 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,962
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,668
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,489
Posts1,061,833
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033228
04/21/22 07:56 AM
04/21/22 07:56 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Yes thats correct. We're an excellent team because we stick together.... "The Dream Team"

Thats why we've been so successful. It's also why we give competitors, 'would-be' detractors, and jealous trolls like you heart attacks as we grow in leaps and bounds in ways you could only dream of. But our fan base love us. Thats what counts. So choke on it Jace.

Last edited by NYMafia; 04/21/22 08:44 AM.
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033232
04/21/22 10:16 AM
04/21/22 10:16 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Yes thats correct. We're an excellent team because we stick together.... "The Dream Team"

Thats why we've been so successful. It's also why we give competitors, 'would-be' detractors, and jealous trolls like you heart attacks as we grow in leaps and bounds in ways you could only dream of. But our fan base love us. Thats what counts. So choke on it Jace.

So you team top to look stupid? Both of you can keep choking on it--as a team. lol

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033234
04/21/22 11:05 AM
04/21/22 11:05 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Yeah, you just keep on telling yourself that. Maybe one of these days you'll start to believe your own bullshit! LOL
Now we're done with you. I've spent more time responding to your "troll" nonsense that it, and you, are worth...This post is done!

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033244
04/21/22 01:28 PM
04/21/22 01:28 PM
Friend_of_Henry Offline
Underboss
Friend_of_Henry  Offline
Underboss
Yeah, you just keep on telling yourself that. Maybe one of these days you'll start to believe your own bullshit! LOL
Now we're done with you. I've spent more time responding to your "troll" nonsense that it, and you, are worth...This post is done!

Finally! Why even acknowledge "IT's" existence? Quit feeding the Troll and it will go away - we hope ;-)

"Never walk in a room that you don't know how to get out of"- Henry Zottola
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033250
04/21/22 02:35 PM
04/21/22 02:35 PM
B
Big_Tuna93 Offline
Capo
Big_Tuna93  Offline
B
Capo
Don't get some of the hate TNYM gets. If you don't wanna pay for the content his site puts up, then don't. They created the site, gathered a following, and if they want to charge folks to read and watch their content that they created, then its their right to do so. Seems like both are always cordial on here and provide good information. That should be encouraged.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1033256
04/21/22 04:30 PM
04/21/22 04:30 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Friend_of_Henry

Finally! Why even acknowledge "IT's" existence? Quit feeding the Troll and it will go away - we hope ;-)

I knew you would show up and call me "It" I'll call you by an appropriate name that rhymes. See if you can guess it: The first 2 letters are sh.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1033257
04/21/22 04:35 PM
04/21/22 04:35 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93
Don't get some of the hate TNYM gets. If you don't wanna pay for the content his site puts up, then don't. They created the site, gathered a following, and if they want to charge folks to read and watch their content that they created, then its their right to do so. Seems like both are always cordial on here and provide good information. That should be encouraged.

My problem is they refuse to accept other points of view, they're far from cordial as you called them:

I[i]t's also why we give competitors, 'would-be' detractors, and jealous trolls like you heart attacks as we grow in leaps and bounds in ways you could only dream of. But our fan base love us. Thats what counts. So choke on it Jace. "

Also:

I should clarify that TNYM isn't managing any social media...I do. So go stick your "motherfucking fraud" right up your ass.

They also spam this site with posts. Aside from all that, i'm sure they're wonderful.

Last edited by jace; 04/21/22 04:37 PM.
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033260
04/21/22 06:29 PM
04/21/22 06:29 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

What we provide is well written and interesting content about the underworld, not "spam." TNYM tries to help elevate this forum every chance we get and contributes positively. Unlike some "unnamed" others here who never contribute anything positive, and only look to start trouble with fellow forum members.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Big_Tuna93] #1033261
04/21/22 06:30 PM
04/21/22 06:30 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Big_Tuna93

Thank you Big_Tuna93 for your viewpoints.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Friend_of_Henry] #1033276
04/22/22 03:19 AM
04/22/22 03:19 AM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

FOH, when you're right, you're right!

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033290
04/22/22 12:24 PM
04/22/22 12:24 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

FOH, when you're right, you're right!

Him and you are seldom right.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033294
04/22/22 01:19 PM
04/22/22 01:19 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
I'd like to know how using photos of mobsters that were snapped by the FBI or taken by friends and family is considered "creating" content, what exactly did you create? You didn't take the pictures yourselves. And then you claim ownership of them through copyright. Or how about using information that's a mix of old newspaper clippings and Wikipedia? I'm not saying there's anything wrong it, it's just when you claim it as you're own, charge people to read it, and say that no one else can post it is a bit strange. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with charging people in and of itself, it's supposed to be a free market do as you wish if people are willing to pay. But saying it's all yours and yours only is ridiculous. Just trying to understand you here, let's keep it classy I'm not trying to start a big fight I'd just like to know where your audacity comes from.

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Liggio] #1033297
04/22/22 02:06 PM
04/22/22 02:06 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Liggio
I'd like to know how using photos of mobsters that were snapped by the FBI or taken by friends and family is considered "creating" content, what exactly did you create? You didn't take the pictures yourselves. And then you claim ownership of them through copyright. Or how about using information that's a mix of old newspaper clippings and Wikipedia? I'm not saying there's anything wrong it, it's just when you claim it as you're own, charge people to read it, and say that no one else can post it is a bit strange. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with charging people in and of itself, it's supposed to be a free market do as you wish if people are willing to pay. But saying it's all yours and yours only is ridiculous. Just trying to understand you here, let's keep it classy I'm not trying to start a big fight I'd just like to know where your audacity comes from.

We don't use Wiki. And also, you continue to talk about pictures. We didn't claim copyright on any pictures. But what you did in your Gaspare DiGregorio "post," you also took about half of our article word for word added some other stuff from Wiki and then just posted it - without citing your source as you claimed you would.

You can't post our material. Period. Without our written approval as stated on our policies page. It is protected not only by international DMCA copyright laws but also by the U.S. Copyright Office since we have filed copyrights and paid the appropriate fees to do so - all past, present, and future content on our site that is researched and written by either of us.

You want to take Wiki and use their stuff, be my guest. I could care less.

In addition, you don't understand what intellectual property is. People who write books and do research using a variety of sources like FBI files, newspaper articles - it's research. What they do with that research is something completely different. Once they craft it to their own material - it becomes intellectual property. That is what the "content" part of this is.

I don't understand exactly what your issue is and why you want to continue using our site? There are plenty of other sites out there.

Last edited by MafiaStudent; 04/22/22 02:06 PM.
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: Liggio] #1033302
04/22/22 03:27 PM
04/22/22 03:27 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by Liggio

If you're NOT trying to start shit, then you should have PM'd us to discuss this privately instead of blasting it out on a public forum, right? So by the very nature of what you did belies your true intentions.

Go do the extensive research yourself that is required to create the unique and rare compilation of stories and biographies TNYM produces and then maybe you'll understand. Or maybe you already understand how very hard and time consuming it is and you're just playing dumb with us because you're too lazy to do the required research, professional writing, and editing. Or on the other hand, you're too uninformed to know where to even go to gather up and then put together the type of material we do, so you just choose to play "Denny the Dimwit" as an excuse so you can continue to try and hijack our content?...So which is it?

Last edited by NYMafia; 04/22/22 03:49 PM.
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033313
04/22/22 08:32 PM
04/22/22 08:32 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
[quote=Liggio]I'd like to know how using photos of mobsters that were snapped by the FBI or taken by friends and family is considered "creating" content, what exactly did you create? You didn't take the pictures yourselves. And then you claim ownership of them through copyright. Or how about using information that's a mix of old newspaper clippings and Wikipedia? I'm not saying there's anything wrong it, it's just when you claim it as you're own, charge people to read it, and say that no one else can post it is a bit strange. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with charging people in and of itself, it's supposed to be a free market do as you wish if people are willing to pay. But saying it's all yours and yours only is ridiculous. Just trying to understand you here, let's keep it classy I'm not trying to start a big fight I'd just like to know where your audacity comes from.

If you're NOT trying to start shit, then you should have PM'd us to discuss this privately instead of blasting it out on a public forum, right? So by the very nature of what you did belies your true intentions........From Hoodlum...this guy Liggio starting his shit again..ban this m...f....r b4 he can go 2 far..NOW!!

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: hoodlum] #1033316
04/22/22 08:54 PM
04/22/22 08:54 PM
N
NYMafia Offline OP
NYMafia  Offline OP

N

Originally Posted by hoodlum
[quote=Liggio]I'd like to know how using photos of mobsters that were snapped by the FBI or taken by friends and family is considered "creating" content, what exactly did you create? You didn't take the pictures yourselves. And then you claim ownership of them through copyright. Or how about using information that's a mix of old newspaper clippings and Wikipedia? I'm not saying there's anything wrong it, it's just when you claim it as you're own, charge people to read it, and say that no one else can post it is a bit strange. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with charging people in and of itself, it's supposed to be a free market do as you wish if people are willing to pay. But saying it's all yours and yours only is ridiculous. Just trying to understand you here, let's keep it classy I'm not trying to start a big fight I'd just like to know where your audacity comes from.

If you're NOT trying to start shit, then you should have PM'd us to discuss this privately instead of blasting it out on a public forum, right? So by the very nature of what you did belies your true intentions........From Hoodlum...this guy Liggio starting his shit again..ban this m...f....r b4 he can go 2 far..NOW!!

I hate to say it because I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I have to agree with you Hoodlum. It seems like every time we turn around lately this little weasel is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He's either insulting someone for no reason, starting a nasty thread attacking someone, or cursing at a fellow poster without provocation like he's a drunken sailor in a barroom. Not to mention that this punk has attempted to steal copyrighted content from TNYM website several times already after he was warned not to do so. (besides warnings being plastered all over our website to begin with). He didn't even attempt to rewrite my articles and put shade on what he was doing or even modify them or add his own content. He simply reposted it word for word making believe it was content he wrote without giving TNYM any recognition as the origin of the story.

I don't know what his mental problem is, but he's beginning to feel like a little annoying gnat around here....Lol. Some people are just empty suits, or ticks, that have to jump onto another person to survive I guess. They have no originality or self-respect for themselves at all. How embarrassing for them?

Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033318
04/22/22 09:02 PM
04/22/22 09:02 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
My apologies then, I did go back and cited you as my source and even recommended you. Like I said I'm not trying to start anything here I really enjoy your work.

Last edited by Liggio; 04/22/22 09:15 PM.
Re: Teaballs Mancuso, and Baltimore capo Louie Morici [Re: NYMafia] #1033320
04/22/22 09:07 PM
04/22/22 09:07 PM
J
JCrusher Offline
Underboss
JCrusher  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted by hoodlum

I hate to say it because I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I have to agree with you Hoodlum. It seems like every time we turn around lately this little weasel is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. He's either insulting someone for no reason, starting a nasty thread attacking someone, or cursing at a fellow poster without provocation like he's a drunken sailor in a barroom. Not to mention that this punk has attempted to steal copyrighted content from TNYM website several times already after he was warned not to do so. (besides warnings being plastered all over our website to begin with). He didn't even attempt to rewrite my articles and put shade on what he was doing or even modify them or add his own content. He simply reposted it word for word making believe it was content he wrote without giving TNYM any recognition as the origin of the story.

I don't know what his mental problem is, but he's beginning to feel like a little annoying gnat around here....Lol. Some people are just empty suits, or ticks, that have to jump onto another person to survive I guess. They have no originality or self-respect for themselves at all. How embarrassing for them?

. Just ignore him he is just trying to start trouble it seems. It’s perfectly fine to have different opinions or disagree. However there must be a level of civility and respect. This individual has neither

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull