Georgia will be his next target or Moldova. Belarus has a tight grip on the country and is a puppet of Russia. Russia loses, they lose any hope of controlling the Black Sea. Ukraine is blocking a lot of water from getting into Crimea, which has been upsetting the Russians for a few years. This also constrains supplies to Stevapol, which is Russia's most valuable Naval base as they can launch year round, where their northern ports are iced over for half a year, the Baltics have a lot of treaties, while the Pacific base is most of the times rough and close to North Korean, and Japan's water boundaries. Russia broke their promise to Ukraine. Anyone notice China's military movements up and during this conflict, especially after the sanctions and Russia economy being hit majorly hard. Yeah they are eyeing Taiwan but have pulled there forces back into mainland China, with its navy still monitoring Taiwan. There are more than 20,000 foreigners fight for Ukraine. The Chechens are fighting on both sides. Everyone says Putin has lost it, but he still has not attacked a NATO country, that should tell you something.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green