Originally Posted by merlino
Originally Posted by The_Hook
I heard joey is actually out of the life and its all rumour hes still involved because of something that happened while he was in prison he had to step away. probably a good move because hes marked for life by feds.

right on and being from south philly and growing up in that neighborhood, and it not being like New York, his inner circle are his ride or die friends that are not going to flip on him and he has obviously slipped up and spoken out in front of some others but his close knit group of 20-30 guys that he grew up with with some in the life and some "civilians" have his back and he has their back. The mummer brigade and the 12th and wolf guys are not turning on him

Bullshit!.....Tommy Horsehead turned on him , & he was an origanal 12th & Wolf dude..and his fu--ing brother Tory who I can't stand 2 this day 4 reasons some vet posters on here will understand...Joey jockey has be 2 worried alot about leftover cling-ons...If I wasn't so old..I would dime him out on certain shit that would drown him..that motherfucker tried 2 rob me when I was just a kid w/ a womans clothing stand @ 13th & McKean...in south phila....Fuck Him!........

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...