Arthur Tortorella- Known as Artie Todd. Born in 1913. Peter Tortorella- Known as Little Toto. Born in 1915. Known associates- Anastasia brothers, Scotto brothers, Dellacroce brothers, Armand Rava, Eppolito brothers, Guglielmini brothers, Carmine Lombardozzi, Sciacca brothers, Falco brothers, Christopher Furnari, James Lucchese, Frank Fusco, Carmine Persico, Gallo brothers, Salvatore Apuzzo, Pat Eboli, Anthony Carfano, James Angelina, Nick Ratenni, Salvatore Celambrino, Carmelo Coppolino, and Angelo Ioele. They came up in Tony Anastasio crew and were made in the 1950s. They were known as top Anastasia enforcers. They were involved in strong arm tactics, murder, and extortion together. Apart, Arthur was involved in stolen goods, and narcotics, while Peter did well in Gambling even hooking up with James Angelina crew and get into bookmaking. Both were with the longshoremen in Brooklyn. They were spared and continued to work for the family after Albert Anastasia was killed. Arthur would be called to the carpet in the early 1970s in dealing with drugs, two versions, 1) Carlo Gambino shelved him. 2) Dellacroce sat for him and won the argument and Arthur would remain a member in good standing until he died in 1980. Peter would generate a small fortune especially branching into Atlantic City when gambling became legal. He would be active in the family until John Gotti took over, and retire as he did not wish to go to the Ravanite. Story goes that each Christmas after he would send a dollar to each administration member. Peter died in the early 1990s.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green