Originally Posted by Zavattoni
I would love a comprehensive answer to this; I have several questions.

What were the Cherry Hill Gambino’s relationship like with John Gotti?? Obviously; Gotti had their cousin Paul Castellano murdered.

What were the Cherry Hill Gambino’s feeling’s about Castellano being murdered?? Castellano allowed them to deal drugs in Philly while Angelo Bruno was alive; Bruno was taking drug tribute from them… and I believe this is one reason why guys like Antonio Caponigro had (Bruno) whacked…

We’re the Cherry Hill Gambino’s allowed to deal drugs under Gotti like they were under Castellano??

Also the final question; Could they have gotten rid of Gotti with their Sicilian connections and the killers they had in their crew?

It’s been said Gotti left the Cherry Hills alone…. I believe Gotti was afraid of them.

They’re were feared…

Would love some responses!

Zavattoni, for the most in-depth and comprehensive research you'll ever see, you really need to read our five part-series on "The Cherry Hill Gambino's" that my partner Lisa researched and wrote for our website. (trust me when I tell ya that you won't be disappointed in the least). It's a stand out piece of journalism (to say the least!)

Nothing that anybody else has ever composed about the Gambino brothers even touches it!