Originally Posted by CNote
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Another way to explain it is that a deck is NOT one hit, or one dose. It is probably around 10 to 15 grams (if you're not getting fucked in the ass) that are packaged separately in 10 little wrappers, but combined in a "deck" or a "bundle." Get it??

Lol, and not for nothing C-Note, but you gotta go a long way to teach me the street my friend.

"When debate fails, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

First of all C-Note, I'm not trying to "slander" you as you said. If anything, your prior statement saying that if I tried copping a "tin" of powder in Inwood "I'd get hit in the head with a box of Sucrets" was insulting to me....Not what I said back to you. That's number one.... Number two, A deck where I come from, and thats from the "old-time streets" of NYC, constituted appx 10-15 grams of drugs, typically heroin.

10 to 15 grams of anything is NOT one dose as I mentioned before. In the old days (1950s-1970s), what was called a "quarter" was a big package, that had several grams of diluted junk. It went for about $50 a quarter bag. A "deck" was way more than that. It was a bunch of little white folded bags each containing powder. Hence, A "full deck" of ten little packets wrapped in a thin rubber band.

Now if drug terminology has changed into something else nowadays, (like so many other things today), thats another conversation entirely.

But again, YOU were the one who first targeted me with a snide comment, remember? My comment to you was only in response to what you first said sarcastically to me!

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/15/22 03:23 AM.