Anthony Coppola- Known as Cappy. Born 1908. Associated with the 107th street gang in the Lucchese crime family. On record with Joseph Marone and early member of the Lucchese crime family. Marone introduces Coppola to Al Criscuolo sister. Part of a burglary crew, and involved in auto theft. 1940s Al Criscuolo is transferred to the Genovese family, and Anthony Coppola is transferred to Gambino family on recorded with Anthony Granza a soldier in Frank Scalise crew. This is said to have been done do to a dispute with Tommy Lucchese. Both Criscuolo and Coppola would be made a decade later. 1940s was a small time bookie, also involved in bars and adult clubs with Anthony Granza. Related to the Criscuolo and Mauro families. Dated acress Liz Renay. Known associates, Al and Larry Criscuolo, Joseph Marone, Frank Liverosi, Capra family, Dentico brothers, Joe N. Gallo, Joe Scalise, Eduardo Costigalia, Eugene Catena, Anastasia brothers, the Squillante brothers, and Anthony Napolitano. Made on 1952. Became Anastasia driver, bodyguard and personal bank in 1955. Lived in the Bronx and New Jersey from 1955 to 1958, while in New Jersey he lived with Al Criscuolo and his family, and at Albert Anastasia mansion in New Jersey. Anastasia owned Coppola a lot of money that was never paid back. Joe N. Gallo made the approach on Coppola, and Cappy dropped double A off at the barber shop and never returned. Many say he was killed in 1960, but it is most likely he survived thanks to Joe N. Gallo, Frank Marone, and Al Criscuolo as last confirmed sighting of him involved in the family was a meeting in Connecticut in 1966, with Nunzio Squillante, Frank Piccolo, and Anthony Napolitano. Said to have setup a meeting with Vincent Squillante but never showed, and Squillante was killed at the meeting. Faded away after Albert Anastasia was killed and very little is known about him including his death.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green