Frank Aliventi- Known as Frankie Fish born in 1903. Lived in Brooklyn. Worked in the fish market as a teen, accused of theft of a crate of fish. Hooked up with Frankie Yale, and Michele Abbatemarco. Detained but released while Cosmo Franco was arrested for narcotics. Married Michele Abbatemarco widow after he was killed. Yale was killed, his crew was split up between the families, with him joining the Gambino family.
Made during the Castellammare war, served as a bodyguard to Stefano Ferringo. Little is known about him after Ferringo was killed in 1930. Identified as a member of Carmine Lombardozzi crew, known for burglary, extortion, and labor strikes. Had a role on the docks, but no union documentation, seems to hang around the docks. Known associates, the Franco brothers, Anastasia brothers, Carmine Lombardozzi, Pat Corbi (Baltimore), Anthony Carafano, Frank Gagliardi, Mario Gargano, Carmelo LiConte, Vincent Crisalli, and Giovanni Giustra. Sponsored Charles LiConte son of Carmelo into the Gambino family. Died in 1970.

Giosue Meli- Known as Cook. Born in 1890. Emigrated to US in 1910s. Very little is known about him. Lived in Manhattan and ran a restaurant. Known as a bookie. Related to the Amodeo and Scarpulla families. Was in attendance at Tommy Gambino wedding. Served in Garofalo crew. Died in 1973.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green