Giovanni Ligammari. I wonder what Joe Massino has to say about that. Yes half a dozen associates connected to Ligammari "committed suicide" from 1998 to 2000, but Giovanni and Pietro Ligammari were both hanged in New Jersey a couple of months after Massino ordered Gerlando Sciascia killed. Giovanni was a powerful ally to Gerlando and close enough to make a move on Joe or someone close to Joe, just saying. A bit suspicious.
Joseph Zicarelli was demoted after Galante was killed, but got his stripes back in the later part of 1980.
Your also forgetting Vic Cotroni and Nick Ruzzuto, Vito's father from that list. Rizzutos won in Montreal, but Vic remained in power till he died in 1984, then the Rizzutos really began to expand and seize power in Montreal. Santo Giordano was not a captain.
If Alphonse Indelicato did not rip off the Sicilians, his faction could have taken control of the family from Rastelli. It was Salvatore Catalano who made a deal with Gerlando Sciascia who was able to reach out to Nicolo Rizzuto in Montreal to get the shooters for the three capo hit.
On a side note, Matteo Volvo was demoted and Frank Lino took over the crew with a lot of old timers. 1979 to 1982 was a hectic period for Capos in that family.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green