Njein,
1) No, Tartamella only became efficient Consigliere after seeing where others had failed, he still made minor mistakes as a Consigliere his first few years, but it was trial and learn from him. So by the mid 1940s he was ready as he could be. He was well respect and liked cause he kept the gripes professionally, many members were getting fed up with Joe Bonanno taking most of the money from scores or from their rackets.

2) Galante's crew would not have been split into two if he stayed on the street, nor would one of the split crews split again into four groups or crews. One faction would have still split from the crew, but Mike Sabella and a few other members that went on the sidelines would have joined Joe Bonanno as that was where Carmine loyalty was. Frank Mari, Mike Consolo, and many others would have not joined up with Gaspare Digregorio. Carmine would be the number one target for Digregorio shooters, that was one guy you did not want on the street. Also Joe Bonanno would have likely named Carmine Galante his successor in the early 1960s.

3) Profaci, Mangano, and Anastasia had the 25 dollar a month tax. Tommy Lucchese and Joe Bonanno had the 10 dollar a month tax for those in the Garment industry, but there is not a lot of info for the other activities in the family or even if Joe Bonanno placed a tax like that on all members. Only the 10 dollar a month tax in the garment industry is a fact.

Dob_Peppino,
1) Mostly money, also Morale would not pay what he owed, but would make other soldiers and capos pay what they owed. It was ok for Morale to be broke and not pay, but the other members had to go to the streets and make money not a few hours, but a full day or longer. Those loyal to Morale and his brother were given cushy business ventures, while other were chasing the same dime and nickel.

2) Vincent Depasquale was big in the garment business and a capo. Ignazio and Natale were also members Vincent and Ignazio both died in the 1970s while Natale died in the 1990s. Vincent Depasquale was demoted during the war, but was still with Joe Bonanno. After Mike Adamo was killed in 1969, Phil Rastelli named him as a replacement for his crew when Rastelli was upped. Instead of Vincent getting his old crew back he gets Rastellis. Him and Phil Lucky did not get along. Vincent died before 1975. 1975 till 1977 no Ideal who ran Rastelli old crew before Phil Giaccone took over. Jimmy and Joseph were both powerhouses in the garment business for the family. Joseph had a fearsome reputation, while Vincent had a well respect reputation, hence while Rastelli who went against Joe Bonanno picked a Bonanno loyalist to skipper his old crew.

3) Michelangelo Vitale is an enigma wrapped inside an Enigma. He was a big narcotics dealer who I believe was a Bonanno members who traveled across the states, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri, and California, and all over Sicily, Palermo, Trapani, Agrigento. He was killed in Sicily, Frank Mari is credited on getting a team to get him in Sicily, but in all likely Hood he was killed by the new powers to be over there and not part of the Bonanno war.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green