The Lionel Corporation not that I know of.

Frank Mari came up in Galante regime. He was not Sicilian but a Calabrian. A heavy hitter and was into narcotics. He did not get along with Mike Sabella or Joe Notaro. When talking about a street guy, Frank was it. Grew up in Bensonhurst or near there, but mainly operated in the LES. Ran a gambling joint, robbery, narcotics (He actually visited Canada with Salvatore Giglio, to meet with the Cotronis, and they put him in touch with Angelo Tuminaro who helped distribute narcotics state side. Brother in law to Genovese soldier Carli DiPietro. Moved to Long Island. Sponsored by Domenico Sabella.

Mike Adamo, came up with his cousin Frank Bonomo in Giovanni Bonventre group. Was a hitter, and involved in bootlegging in the 1920s and 30s. Did not get along with Mike Sabella and John Morale. Ended up in Al DeMarines crew with his cousins, Frank Bonomo and Tony Adamo. By 1950s may have been placed in Natale Evola crew. Was involved in bookmaking, and hijacking, by late 1950s was in Gaetano D'Angelo crew, which was formerly Evola crew. Early 1960s seemed to be semi active, and more into white Collar crimes.

Paul Sciacca very low key. He had a lot of power in New Jersey since he owned two banks in that state. Most of his power came from the garment industry, and through there he met Tommy Lucchese and his fortunes began to increase with that friendship. Despite what some write about him, he was not involved in narcotics, but when he became boss, he did take envelopes from drug deals, which is how he was arrested but the charges were dismissed. After that he stepped down as boss and Evola became boss. Not really a street guy per say, but did earn his stripes. Unknown what crew he was in, but by the late 1950s, Joe Bonanno promoted him to Capo, his crew was split between New Jersey and Brooklyn.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green