Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino

I just listened to a podcast about a guy operating in Jonestown, Pa named Russell Shorto who was supposedly connected to a philly guy named "Little Joe". Does anybody have knowledge of these guys, Ive never heard of them. I thought maybe this "Shorto" was with the Bufalinos but I couldn't find anything, maybe one of our philly guys know about this Little Joe?

Joseph Regino. He was actually with Pittsburgh family and a close confidant of LaRocca. He ran Johnstown and surrounding areas. Big in the gambling scene. His strongest and one of his key associates who was an enforcer was Samual Fascionatta. I believe both died in the 1980s around the same time of each other. They did business with Bufalino and Philadelphia guys in the gambling scene. Friend of Henry's I think has more information on him and the guys he was around. I think he was a capo of 3 to 4 soldiers.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green