On Magaddino, the best source I have comes from Nick Zaffarano brother to Michael Zaffarano. Gaspare Magaddino scared alot of people. Jerry D'Angelo a survivor of the Cypress shooting identified him, and many guys in both faction lost a lot of sleep over the thought Gaspare was going to be the one to pull their plug. A meeting was held between Paul Sciacca, Phil Rastelli, Natale Evola, Nick Marangello, Steve Cannone, Frank Tartamella, and Mike Zaffarano and they agreed that for everyone's sack and to move forward that Magaddino had to go. Evola and Tartamella agreed on the hit. A soldier in Michael Zaffarano crew and Nick Marangello had a beef with Tony Labello over many things and the order to kill him was a go, but they used him to purchase the shotgun used to kill Magaddino and as the driver in the hit. Labello was just a Bonanno associate. Phil Giaccone was the shooter and he had back up, maybe Alphonse or Joseph Indelicato, or just another guy from Rastelli crew. After the hit took place, and everyone was sure they got away and nothing got back to the conspirators, they killed Tony Labello hours later in Queens, Phil Giaccone was not the shooter on this but another guy in Rastelli crew. That's the best source I can give.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green