Physical force is absolutely irrelevant.

Keith “Conan” Richter can easily kill Dom Cefalù with his bare hands.

So?

Bikers, except for some out of Canada, aren’t exactly the brightest bunch. I could see them stomping someone without thinking of the consequences and then ending up in a ditch because their victim was well connected.

Story time:

This happened when a biker laid his hands on an Albanian whose cousin I used to be friends with. This Albanian ended up in a hospital, bad brain damage I was told, and that biker thought he won that battle. He wasn’t fully patched (or whatever they call a biker made guy) but was an hang around. Too bad that is irrelevant to most hardcore guys. So then the whole blood clan of the victim went out hunting for the cracker. His body was found in his garage, with swollen blue Mickey Mouse hands that were tied up and with messed up facial features. As far as I know the Albos were never bothered by the dead guy’s crew. They were moving stuff so they weren’t exactly civilians. My friend told me they couldn’t care less if the “leather f^gs” were going after them because they would put them all in the ground.

This was in Michigan in the late 90s.